Connect with us

Politics

War Room’s Steve Bannon and Jan Jekielek from the Epoch Times Discuss CCP’s Barbaric Organ Harvesting Industry (VIDEO)

Published

on

Steve Bannon and a guest discuss political topics during a broadcast, featuring a backdrop with American flag motifs and digital graphics.

War Room’s Steve Bannon talked with Jan Jekielek, author of “Killed to Order” about the CCP’s organ harvesting industry. Jekielek explained that the Chinese Communist Party had incarcerated many people who opposed the party and made a database to use for organ harvesting. He explained that they would kill the person and would send the organ to the matching recipient.

“You are talking about a system that is corrupt to the core. Forget their technology. Think about what they do every day. Your book “Kill to Order” is shocking. I want to get the cover up there. Tell me about the Chinese Communist Party at the highest level,” Bannon said.

“They are doing something truly monstrous,” Jekielek said.

“We are looking at a system where people are incarcerated in huge numbers. Prisoners of conscience,” Jekielek said.

Jekielek explained that the CCP was able to figure out a system to track blood type and tissue type and store it to use as an organ harvesting industry.

“Some very evil person figured out that you can blood type, tissue type, organ scan the people that are in the prison system,” Jekielek continued.

“It’s unclear how many people went into the incarceration system of the CCP, but now there were ads and this is before 2006. 2006, we started publicizing this, and these ads kind of went underground,” Jekielek said.

He explained that if someone was able to pay a very large amount, they would match them with a prisoner who had the correct tissue and blood type. They would kill the prisoner and be able to ship out the organs to the recipient.

“They basically said, for a hefty price, say 200 grand, you can actually get a new heart in two weeks, scheduled because that person, that’s your so-called donor, is actually ready to be killed to order in the database, matched and shipped,” Jekielek explained.

“This is a monstrous thing. This is something way beyond any kind of garden variety, also horrible organ transplant operation that we see on the black market. This is the state doing it,” Jekielek said.

“Just walk us back through. The state is doing this to both take care of political prisoners but also make money. Is that what they are doing?” Bannon asked.

“You know, you hit the nail on the head. There is this PhD thesis by one of the hero researchers of this. His name is Matthew Robertson, ok. He called it. He has a whole chapter in his recent PhD thesis. He calls it extractive repression. So you accomplish two things at once,” Jekielek continued.

Jekielek explained that the CCP eventually added the Uyghurs to the prison population and harvested their organs too.

“No one ever did anything about it for 14 or 15 years, in 2015, they added the Uyghurs. They dehumanized them, they added another million in the system and they started using them,” Jekielek said.

“It’s getting rid of populations that you are uninterested in or are challenging your rule,” Jekielek explained.

“The rough estimate we have is about a nine-billion-dollar industry,” Jekielek said of the organ harvesting.

Watch:

The post War Room’s Steve Bannon and Jan Jekielek from the Epoch Times Discuss CCP’s Barbaric Organ Harvesting Industry (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

Astronauts Arrive for 8 Months Mission at the International Space Station, After Medical Emergency Forced Early Departure Last Month of Crew Members

Published

on

By

NASA spacecraft approaches the sun, showcasing a stunning view of solar flares and the curvature of Earth in the background.

Four new astronauts arrived at the ISS on Saturday after some crew members were forced to evacuate last month due to medical issues. The arrival of the new astronauts brought the space station back to full capacity.

The astronauts, US, and French, along with a Russian cosmonaut, launched from Cape Canaveral on Friday on a Space X Rocket. The journey took about 34 hours.

The newly arrived astronauts are expected to be aboard the ISS for about 8 months.

Fox News Reported:

Four new astronauts arrived at the International Space Station on Saturday, bringing the lab back up to full capacity after several of their colleagues were forced to leave early last month due to a medical issue.

The U.S., French and Russian astronauts and cosmonaut launched from Cape Canaveral in a SpaceX rocket on Friday for the approximately 34-hour journey.

“That was quite the ride,” NASA Commander Jessica Meir said immediately after the launch, according to BBC News. “We have left the Earth, but the Earth has not left us.”

“The launch had previously been delayed twice due to weather concerns.” Fox News Reported.

The four new arrivals are NASA Commander Jessica Meir, NASA astronaut Jack Hathaway, astronaut Sophie Adenot from France, and Russian cosmonaut Andrei Fedyaev.

NASA Commander Meir, who is a Marine Biologist, and Cosmonaut Fedyaev, a former military pilot have both been to the International Space Station before.

Sophie Adenot is a military pilot, who flies helicopters, and Jack Hathaway is in the United States Navy with the rank of Captain.

The capsule docked with the ISS on Saturday afternoon, with the hatch opening at about 4:14 PM central time.

Watch:

The medical evacuation in January was the first time in 65 years. One of the crew members had a major health issue. NASA made a decision to also bring back the three other crew members who originally launched to the ISS on that mission. For medical privacy purposes, NASA did not name which astronaut had the medical issue or what the nature of the issue was.

The post Astronauts Arrive for 8 Months Mission at the International Space Station, After Medical Emergency Forced Early Departure Last Month of Crew Members appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Continue Reading

Politics

EXPOSED: Chinese Crime Ring BUSTED for Recruiting U.S. Service Members in Sham Marriages to Gain Base Access and Green Cards

Published

on

By

A stunning federal indictment has blown the lid off an alleged transnational marriage fraud operation that prosecutors say specifically targeted United States military personnel in a scheme designed to infiltrate U.S. installations, evade immigration law, and unlawfully obtain lawful permanent resident status for foreign nationals.

According to federal authorities, 11 individuals have been charged in a three-count indictment involving conspiracy to commit marriage fraud and bribery, after allegedly orchestrating a nationwide operation that recruited American citizens, preferably members of the U.S. Armed Forces, to enter into fraudulent marriages with Chinese nationals seeking Green Cards.

Investigators say the sham marriages occurred across multiple jurisdictions, including Jacksonville, Florida, New York, Connecticut, and Nevada.

According to the indictment, the defendants conspired to establish a structured payment system in which U.S. citizen spouses would receive:

  • An upfront cash payment for entering the marriage
  • A second installment upon successful immigration status adjustment
  • A final payout following divorce after permanent residency was secured

To manufacture legitimacy, conspirators allegedly staged photo shoots of the couples to deceive officials with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) during the adjudication process.

Those charged with conspiracy to commit marriage fraud between March 2024 and February 2025, each facing a maximum penalty of up to five years in federal prison, include:

  • Anny Chen, 54, of New York. She is also charged with marriage fraud and bribery conspiracy, with a maximum of five years in prison for each guilty conviction.
  • Kiah Holly, 29, of Maryland.
  • Kin Man Cheok, 32, of China, who is also charged with bribery conspiracy between November 2024 and Feb. 14, 2025.
  • Hailing Feng, 27, of New York, who is also charged with bribery conspiracy.
  • Xionghu Fang, 41, of China.

Table listing charges, offense dates, names, and maximum penalties for marriage fraud conspiracy and bribery conspiracy involving multiple individuals.Screenshot

According to the indictment:

Anny Chen and Wang are charged additionally for a sham marriage that occurred in Jacksonville in August 2024.

In related cases, Raymond Zumba, Brinio Urena, Morgan Chambers, and Jacinth Bailey, former servicemembers in the United States Navy, have all pleaded guilty to charges related to the same scheme. Their sentencing hearings are pending.

The indictment also alleges that Anny Chen, Hailing Feng, and Kin Man Cheok conspired to bribe a public official. Specifically, in January 2025, a confidential source reported to law enforcement that Navy reservist Raymond Zumba (who has also already pleaded guilty to bribery of a public official) had offered to bribe the source and the source’s spouse who worked at Naval Air Station (NAS) Jacksonville in the personnel office that issues Department of Defense identification cards.

The source reported that Zumba asked whether the spouse would be willing to issue real, but unauthorized ID cards for an under-the-table payment.

Acting at the direction of federal agents, the source proceeded to engage in a series of communications with Zumba during which they discussed Zumba’s plan to obtain unauthorized ID cards in exchange for cash. After driving from New York, Zumba arrived in Jacksonville on February 13, 2025, with Anny Chen, Feng, and Cheok.

Zumba brought these individuals to NAS Jacksonville where the source’s spouse let them into the personnel office after business hours and initiated the process for Anny Chen and Cheok to receive ID cards.

The following day, Zumba met with the source, who gave him two cards in exchange for $3,500. Zumba was promptly arrested, and the cards were recovered.

“This investigation underscores the critical role that HSI plays in protecting our nation from transnational criminal organizations that seek to exploit our customs and immigration laws and threaten our national security,” said HSI Tampa acting Special Agent in Charge Michael Cochran.

“Through the dedication and expertise of our agents and partners, we have successfully investigated, disrupted and dismantled a sophisticated criminal network operating across borders.”

The post EXPOSED: Chinese Crime Ring BUSTED for Recruiting U.S. Service Members in Sham Marriages to Gain Base Access and Green Cards appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Continue Reading

Politics

Yale University SUSPENDS Prof. David Gelernter After Trump DOJ Exposes His Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Published

on

By

Portrait of a middle-aged man with curly hair and glasses, wearing a dark blazer over a light shirt, smiling against a gray background.Credit: Yale University

Yale University has removed longtime computer science professor David Gelernter from teaching duties after newly released Department of Justice documents tied him to disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, years after Epstein had already pleaded guilty to soliciting prostitution from a minor.

The bombshell revelations emerged from the massive January 2026 DOJ document dump made possible under the Epstein Files Transparency Act, signed into law by President Donald Trump in November 2025, which forced the federal government to release millions of pages of Epstein-related communications.

Among the millions of pages published were years of email correspondence between Gelernter and Jeffrey Epstein, spanning 2009 to 2015.

In one message from October 2011, years after Epstein’s conviction in Florida for soliciting a minor, the professor recommended a Yale undergraduate for a position to Epstein, describing her unambiguously in terms of looks as “a v small good-looking blonde.”

Gelernter defended the note to Yale administration as keeping “the potential boss’s habits in mind,” but university officials found the explanation unacceptable and removed him from teaching duties pending review.

In a defiantly unapologetic email to Yale Dean Jeffrey Brock, which Gelernter subsequently leaked to the Yale Daily News, he defended the description.

WRAL reported:

He noted that Epstein was “obsessed with girls” — “like every other unmarried billionaire in Manhattan; in fact, like every other heterosex male” — and he was keeping “the potential boss’s habits in mind.”

“So long as I said nothing that dishonored her in any conceivable way, I’d have told him more or less what he wanted,” Gelernter wrote to Brock, the paper reported. “She was smart, charming & gorgeous. Ought I to have suppressed that info? Never!”

He added: “I’m very glad I wrote the note.”

Students in Gelernter’s computer science class were notified that he would not be teaching on Tuesday.

“The university does not condone the action taken by the professor or his described manner of providing recommendations for his students,” Yale said in a statement. “The professor’s conduct is under review. Until the review is completed, the professor will not teach his class.”

CT Insider reported that Gelernter stated that he was unaware Jeffrey Epstein had been convicted of a sex offense.

The emails between the men released by the Justice Department allegedly did not contain any indication that Gelernter was aware of Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme.

“Fondness for little girls is a perversion that runs way outside ordinary locker-room talk,” Gelernter wrote in the statement to CT Insider. “No one would ever introduce it into normal conversation.”

He also described Epstein as “one of the two (maybe three) smartest men I’d ever met” and a “brilliant and funny conversationalist.”

Gelernter himself noted the irony in a message to his students, calling the email a “personal, private email, dug out of the dump of Epstein files,” and asking, “If someone handed you a stack of other people’s private correspondence, would you dive in and read them?”

The post Yale University SUSPENDS Prof. David Gelernter After Trump DOJ Exposes His Ties to Jeffrey Epstein appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Continue Reading

Trending